Water Storage Tanks
eFirePump.com is a preferred distributor for Contain Water Systems.
Contain Water Systems provides galvanized corrugated steel above ground water storage tanks conforming to the requirements of NFPA 22. These NFPA 22 fire water tanks offer a more cost effective alternative to the typical welded and bolted steel tanks with faster delivery and a 20 year unmatched warranty - the longest in the industry. All Contain Water NFPA 22 tanks are engineered to specific project requirements including seismic, snow loads and wind speed, and are professionally erected on site by a team of certified installers.
In addition to NFPA 22 tanks, Contain Water also provides tanks for numerous other applications including potable water, storm and rain water retention, irrigation and wastewater, and secondary containment. Please contact us for your specific project requirements.
BENEFITS OF CONTAIN WATER TANKS
VS the Typical Welded & Bolted Tanks
- Competitively priced, generally providing a significant cost savings compared to bolted or welded steel tanks.
- 20 Year warranty versus typical one to two year warranty.
- Internal bladder system liner providing longer life than epoxy spray with a 64 year life expectancy and zero maintenance.
- Nine (9) times the tensile strength and superior resistance to compressive loads.
- Very resistant to buckling and "mushrooming" that can affect flat metal tanks during an earthquake.
- Engineering drawings available in one to two weeks.
- Manufacturing lead time is generally 3 to 4 weeks.
- Standard tank erection time in 3 to 5 days.
LIQUID STORAGE TANKS FOR SITE SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS.
- In House Engineering
- Seismic Calculations
- Wind Calculations
- Civil Sealed Wet Stamp Engineering
- Fully Engineered Storage Solutions
- NFPA 22 Tanks
|Overview||Engineering||Previous Projects||Other Applications|