Ashcroft Digital Suction or Discharge Gauge DG25 (30)-0-300 PSI
The Ashcroft® DG25 series offers 0.5% of span accuracy. Laser-welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pressure media in demanding industrial applications.
Suitable as a Suction or Discharge gauge! Get 2 and make it a set!
- Quick Disconnect Kit protects your gauges during repeated temporary installations. QD Kit includes: (1) Female Quick Disconnect and (1) Male Quick Disconnect.
- Gauge pressure snubber helps reduces and preventing oscillations and fluctuations from reaching and affecting pressure instruments
- Due to the sensitivity of the gauge quick disconnect fittings and or a pressure snubber are highly recommended.
Ashcroft Type DG25 Digital Pressure Gauge with Back-light
The Ashcroft® DG25 series offers 0.5% of span accuracy. Laser-welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pres-sure media in demanding industrial applications.
IP67 ingress protection rating means the DG25 is suitable for demanding applications such as equipment wash down.
Comes with nine pre-programmed engineering units of measure to read pressure in units applicable to the process, or a unit familiar to the technician using the gauge.
The DG25 comes standard with many features such as: tare, min and max memory, programmable custom engineering units, and pressure ranges from vacuum (negative 30 PSI) to 300 PSI.
The DG25 was designed with the OEM in mind and can easily be custom configured to meet unique requirements, add or delete features and be customized with private label keypad overlays. Contact Ashcroft or your authorized distributor to discuss your OEM requirements.
Due to the sensitivity of the gauge, take care not to over-tighten!
Always use a wrench and do not hand tighten. Quick disconnect fittings and or a pressure snubber are highly recommended.
- Suitable as Fire Pump Suction or Discharge gauge (please note although the 2.5" dial size is smaller than our normal 4" gauges, the digital numbers are more easily read)
- Backlight for easy reading
- Protective Boot
- Individual Certified Calibration Chart
- 2.5" Dial Size
- 1/4" NPT Male Lower Connection
- 0.5% terminal point accuracy
- Five-digit LCD display with large .48˝ character size
- New bar graph display (20 segment)
- Nine engineering units of measure plus one user programmable unit
- Capable of measuring pressure ranges from vacuum (negative 30 PSI) to 300 PSI
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- CE compliant, RoHs compliant, UL and cUL 61010-1
- Gauge calibration complete with documentation and serial number
- Quick Disconnect Kit protects your gauges during repeated temporary installations. QD Kit includes: (1) Female Quick Disconnect and (1) Male Quick Disconnect. Due to the sensitivity of the gauge quick disconnect fittings are highly recommended.
Digital Gauges typically ship within 1-2 business days
Calibrated Gauges typically ship in 2-3 business days
97% of our orders ship within 1 business day. We stock most items in our warehouse and can ship most orders placed before 1pm CST on the same day. Priority is given to orders that select Next Day Air shipping. Items that are made to order will make note of their lead time in the item description.
Calibrated gauges may add 2 days to ship time, please contact us or select Next Day Air service if needed immediately.
eFirePump.com is located in the central United States, we can ship quickly to anywhere in North America. At this time, eFirePump.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, eFirePump.com ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico.Other international locations may not be able to purchase through this website and should contact us for purchasing inquiries.
Shipping & Delivery
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Puerto Rico Customers
Puerto Rico orders must choose US Postal Service for shipping. Orders placed with UPS may be shipped via Postal Service at our discretion.
We will honor reasonable requests to return merchandise based on manufacturing defects only, upon which we will provide a refund or replacement per instance. eFirePump.com is not responsible for the cost of shipping on returned merchandise. In some instances a restock fee may be charged. We will always do our best to reach an amicable resolution.